BOX BEAD SINGLE SOCKET
- Buy 100 for £0.97 £0.81 each and save 10%
Box beads are a skimming bead which provides a reinforced sealed edge around the aperture when plastering. A high end finish is achieved at little cost to you.
The Box Bead can be inserted into single and double gauge openings in all wall construction materials.
The use of the box bead in wet rough coat plaster enables a clean cut opening to be formed around the electrical backing boxes.
FAST & ACCURATE
Its fast application to the wall, by the tackers or plasterers, is achieved in seconds with adhesive, staples or a dab of plaster to secure the fixture.
The beads ridge 3mm in depth, which correlates to the plaster coat thickness as well. This is also an accurate guiding edge for the plasterer to trim and remove the overflow of plaster, thus leaving a clean, clear, crisp edge after plastering.
- Quality every time – Application of putty and sanding down is no longer required in this area of work, seeing as the Box Bead actively seals plaster around the aperture. You accomplish a high-end professional finish every time.
- Safe manual handling – Blades or hammers are no longer required to remove the excess plaster from the backing box after plastering. The smooth curved corners of the bead enable the plasterer to run his finger around the bead’s internal ridge, within seconds, to remove the wet excess plaster.
- Dust Free – The professional finish around the backing boxes also reduces exposure to dust particles as the need for sanding down infill is eradicated. Eyes and respiratory system are therefore saved from excessive dust exposure, which can be a cause of irritation and other related health problems.
- Safe build ability – The V2 (fire resistant) Box Bead is free from sharp edges. No lacerations to the hands when removing the excess wet plaster from around the Box Bead opening.
- No Wastage – No rubbish or dust is generated from the Box Bead due to the ‘making good’ phase being eradicated. This enables decorators to start painting after the plaster is cured. Improving your EP&L figures and a clean site is a safe site.
Eradicates the making good phase, which can take up to 30 minutes per electrical backing box.<
|Pieces In Box||1|
BOX BEAD SINGLE SOCKET
Special Price £1.08 £0.90 Regular Price £1.44
PLASTERBOARD SCRIM S/ADHESIVE 50mm x 90Mtr
Special Price £5.57 £4.64 Regular Price £33.12
BOX BEAD DOUBLE SOCKET
Special Price £1.30 £1.08 Regular Price £1.73
TARP AND STUCCO WINDOW TAPE 48mm x 50Mtrs (Blue Dolphin)
Special Price £4.07 £3.39 Regular Price £6.78
THIN COAT ANGLE BEAD 2.4 Mtr x 22mm* GALV
Special Price £2.51 £2.09 Regular Price £4.56