PLASTER & RENDER FIBRE ADDITIVE 2.2mm FIBRE 150g
Render and plaster are particularly susceptible to cracks occurring during the drying process, these cracks can lead to significant problems at a later stage.
Adding TDP Plaster and Render Fibres can reduce cracks and shrinkage, it works by holding the moisture in the material whilst it is curing, also reducing the need to 'float off' water that would have risen to the surface. Our Plaster & Render Fibres are only 2.2mm in length, so they can be used in most plaster or render applications without the need to burn off any excess for a smooth finish.
Our fibres have been tried, tested and approved by CERAM, specialists in building technology.
This Product is suitable for:
- For patch and repair
- Ideal for renders and lime based plasters which are particularly susceptible to cracking
- Add to any plaster, including one coat
- Can be used in mechanically applied plaster and render
- Adds easily into mix
- Disperses quickly & evenly
- Non irritant
- Reduces the need for remedial work
- 150g sufficient for six 25kg bags of plaster, or 150kg of dry render mix
|Pieces In Box
Special Price £4.16 £3.47 Regular Price £5.94
PLASTERBOARD SCRIM S/ADHESIVE HI TAC PINK 100mm x 45Mtr
Special Price £5.62 £4.68 Regular Price £33.42
TARP AND STUCCO WINDOW TAPE 48mm x 50Mtrs (Blue Dolphin)
Special Price £4.07 £3.39 Regular Price £6.78
ALKALINE RESISTANT RENDER MESH
Special Price £45.10 £37.58 Regular Price £112.75
PLASTERBOARD SCRIM S/ADHESIVE HI TAC PINK 50mm x 90Mtr
Special Price £5.57 £4.64 Regular Price £33.11